Steps to Selling Your Ann Arbor Home
10 steps to sell your Ann Arbor Home
Everyone wants to know what they need to do to get their home sold in Ann Arbor in a buyers market. Homes that are selling have done the 10 steps listed below. You have a part and the Realtor has a part. Together you can make it happen.
10 Easy Steps to Sell Your Home in Ann Arbor
1) Hire a technology Realtor
2) Curb Appeal
Make sure the first impression is a good one. Paint the front door, trim the hedges, plant some flowers. Simple really.
3) Hire the Realtor that tells you the truth
4) Price it right from the beginning.
Don't reduce the price and chase the market down. Homes in Ann Arbor need to be priced in the top 5 best homes to look at for buyers. Price it right in the beginning.
5) Make sure your Realtor has a huge internet presence.
6) Have your home professionally staged.
7) Use a Realtor that gets the most exposure for your home.
8) Use multiple photos and a virtual tour on every home, buyers want to see multiple photos. I can't tell you the number of times I get called from my search site, which is a direct feed from the MLS, with a buyer requesting more photos. Not my listing but they find it on line and want to see more. In this case there is never too many good photos.
9) Make sure your Realtor uses a Ann Arbor home search site to bring more buyers exposure to the market.
Throw away, pack it up, move it out. If your not using it then get rid of it. Take it to Salvation Army or Purple Heart.