Your Guide to Buying a Home in Ann Arbor
As your Ann Arbor real estate experts, we’d first like to welcome you to the neighborhood! With so much to see and explore, there are a hundred reasons to love Ann Arbor, and even more reasons to buy a home here!
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned real estate investor, buying a home is exciting. After all, you’re not simply purchasing a property or a building; you’re finding a niche in a community where you will belong, a place that will truly feel like home. And when you team up with Missy Caulk and Team, we’ll make finding the home of your dreams a dream come true.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call and let’s get started right away!
Finding a home with the right features in the right neighborhood that also fits into your budget can be challenging. With our advanced home search tools, you can search homes by price, city, and neighborhood, and even specify your desired features and amenities. Creating a Property Organizer allows you to save your favorite properties or receive alerts when new homes matching your criteria hit the market.
With our featured listings, you can start browsing as you determine what’s important. And when you find a home you'd like to see in person, please contact us and we can schedule a showing.
The Latest Listings in Ann Arbor
Steps to Buying a Home in Ann Arbor
Here's what to expect, from start to finish, when you decide to buy a home in Ann Arbor or one of its surrounding communities.
- Set a monthly budget and determine your price range.
- Shop lenders and get preapproved for a loan.
- Find some preferred neighborhoods, and check home prices in that location.
- Find a Realtor you trust.
- Make a list of features you want in your dream home.
- Start searching homes for sale in your ideal location, and go tour your favorites.
- Make an offer on the perfect home.
- Request a home inspection to ensure there are no underlying problems.
- Review your buyer’s contract, finalize your mortgage, and speak with your lender about closing costs.
- Meet with your agent, lender, and the seller to sign paperwork and pay all your closing costs.
- Get the keys to your new home!
Choosing the right real estate agent is the key to finding your perfect home, negotiating a price you can afford, and ensuring you unlock the door to your new home with a smile. When it comes to finding the home of your dreams, no detail is too small. We have all of the tools and resources, as well as the local knowledge, to help you find the right property and guide you through every step of the process—from negotiation to home inspection and everything in between.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Testimonials are a great way to learn more about an agent, so we invite you to take a look at what our past clients have to say about their experiences.
We're here to help! We want to make sure you have a great real estate experience and ultimately find the perfect home you will absolutely love. So contact us today and let’s get started.